Laser Hair Removal for women
- It is a safe medical proved procedure
- Shows dramatic hair reduction from the beginning of the treatment
- It makes you forget about waxing every 3 weeks or shaving every 3 days
- It incredibly improves your skin’s appearance.
- It avoids razed bumps and ingrown hairs
- It saves time, money, and stress !
How does Hair Removal Work
The laser damages the root of the hair follicle. This damage inhibits or delays future hair growth. You gradually see a dramatic hair reduction. When considering laser hair removal, you may have some questions, learn more here:
Enough Dealing with Unwanted Hair!
If you are reading this, then you are tired dealing with unwanted hair. Why wait?
Book your free consultation and patch test now.
We will take care of you and this is our promise: we will do our best to make your Sensius journey a worthy and outstanding experience, and last but not least, if finance is your concern don’t worry, we will devise a payment option for you.
• No plucking, tweezing or waxing for at least 1 month before treatment
• Do not use bleach or any hair removal creams for 2 weeks prior to treatment
• You must use SPF 30 (minimum) on the area daily
• Before treatment please inform your therapist if you are taking any medication (antibiotics, etc) or if your medication has changed since your last visit
• Avoid the use of sunbeds, fake tan, tanning injections, tanning tablets and sun exposure
• Laser treatments cannot be done if client has fake tan or natural tan on the day of treatment
• Avoid the use of make-up, body lotions and deodorants on the area prior to coming for your treatment
• Do not take painkillers 24 hours prior to treatment
• Do not take antibiotic 2 weeks prior treatment
- Apply Aloe Vera on the area to help soothe the skin
- No heat treatments, ie hot showers, baths, sauna, jacuzzi for 24 hours
- No vigourous sweating, ie gym, running for 24 hours
- Avoid sun exposure on the area
- Do not apply any deodorants or lotions to the area that has been treated for 24 hours
- Exfoliate the area one week after treatment to encourage the hairs to fall out
- Use sunscreen daily SPF 30 (minimum)
- Avoid picking or scratching the treated area
- Shaving is the only method of hair removal in between