How does chemical peel Work
Chemical peel works by applying a chemical solution to the skin, which induces controlled exfoliation of the outer layers.
Chemical peel mythbuster
- Have a consultation to see if your skin is up for chemical peel
- Avoid using retinoids, benzoyl peroxide, and other exfoliating products for a specified period before the peel, as these can increase sensitivity.
- Use a sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher regularly to protect your skin from UV damage in the days leading up to the peel. We recomend our DNA REPAIR SPF 30
- Keep your skin well-hydrated by using a gentle, non-irritating moisturizer in the days preceding the peel. We recomend our PEPTIDE CREAM
- Avoid sun exposure and use DNA REPAIR SPF 30. This is crucial to prevent hyperpigmentation.
- Keep your skin hydrated
- Avoid using any hash skin products or exfoliating
- Do not pick, touch or peel your skin let the natural natural shedding process occur
- Drink plenty of water to support overall skin health and hydration